A premier culinary festival, Cayman Cookout, billed as “an intimate food and beverage festival” offers a luxurious and interactive epicurean experience. A variety of gastronomic events from cooking demonstrations on seven mile beach, wine tastings and other one of a kind foodie experiences.
Cayman Cookout which is hosted by acclaimed Chef Eric Ripert, owner of Blue by Eric Ripert at the Ritz Carlton Grand Cayman, features a lineup of internationally recognised chefs along with wine and spirt experts. Some of the big names participating in the culinary festival are Adrienne Cheatham, Master sommelier Aldo Sohm, Andrew Zimmern, Antonio Bachour, Daniel Boulud, Dominique Crenn, Emeril Lagasse, Jennifer Carroll, José Andrés, Kristen Kish, Dean Max and Tom Colicchio. Attendees will even get a chance to meet the chefs.
The 14th annual festival includes the signature Beach Bash, Discover Cayman Lunch and Barefoot BBQ on Friday, After Dinner Party on Saturday and the Rum & Robusto on Sunday. New events have been added to the list of already sumptuous culinary experiences and include:
- A Cayman Cookout In-flight Experience with Chef Eric Ripert presented By Cayman Private Aviation
- Island Culinary Excursions including a Cayman Brac Lunch Experience
- Wine Tastings and Discussions with World Class Producers like Marc Gagnon
- Exclusive Dining experiences including a Le Bernardino Reunion
- A Sommelier Standoff featuring Master Sommelier Aldo Sohm, Michael Kennedy, Monica Dubar and Enrico Carmassi
- Steakhouse Dinners and Latin American/Caribbean inspired experiences at newly opened Saint June
- Effervescence Soiree by Moet Chandon
Special packages are available.
Photo credit: www.caymancookout.com